Friday, January 11, 2019

King Ludwig’s Leavenworth, Washington

King Ludwig’s located in the Bavarian town of Leavenworth, Washington.
Following the themed town design, King Ludwig’s restaurant not only captures the appearance but also the “feel” of a true Bavarian restaurant. Offering authentic German Cuisine, music, dancing, and family dining, for a taste of Bavaria, King Ludwig’s is great.
I eat at King Ludwig's from time to time. I have always had good service, good food and a wonderful time. I usually go to King Ludwig’s during the week, avoiding the busy weekend crowds. I have had several different entrees but my favorite is the Gasthaus Platter of entrees and sides. The Leberkase (meatloaf) is tender and flavorful, as is the pork cutlets and veal cutlets. The tradition pork hock is a must; melt in your mouth wonderful. The Winekrut and Rotkrout add such smooth yet intense flavors to any of the entrées.  The food presentation is mouth-watering, yet not overdone and phony looking like they are trying to be something they are not.  It’s all about German food and their authentic cuisine is 5 stars. 
The staff have always been very polite, helpful and understand especially when my visit is one of those “everything sounds so good, I don’t know what to order”.  The restaurant itself is always clean, warm, and comfortable.  I always recommend King Ludwig’s to friends and to anyone who stops me on the street and asks where is the best place to eat.  King Ludwig’s is always at the top of my list.  One of the more family-friendly restaurants in Leavenworth, Washington.
Add a little polka music from a talented accordion player, a dance area; everything is there for an exquisite “trip” to Bavaria while you eat. I have never been disappointed; King Ludwig’s has always done right by me.

The Rickster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will be visible publicly once the Moderator has approved your submission. Any comments containing vulgar language or swearing of any kind will not be approved. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted.